With Servv, now add your team members zoom and google calendar accounts to allow them to sync up as presenters for events/appointments. Enterprise users can also have a dedicated Member Portal where users can login and manage their bookings. Servv supports two types of Members
1. Regular Member:
- Based on Shopify Staff accounts
- Shopify Admin Panel should be used to manage Bookings
2. Advanced Member
- Not based on Shopify Staff accounts
- Shopify Admin Panel or Dedicated Member Portal can be used to manage Bookings
- Available for Enterprise Users
Follow the steps below to setup members for the multi-user feature:
1. To create team members for the multi-user feature, please navigate to "Filters->Create->Member" section:
2. Fill out the information fields with corresponding to what you desire from your team member
3. The new member must then authorize their zoom account to be linked any zoom based event or appointment as a team member this is done by them getting the link from pressing on the "Get Zoom auth link" button and logging in to their account. The same process works for connecting their Google calendar by getting the link from the "Get Calendar auth link" button and logging into their Google account.
5. After all the steps are completed the new team member is ready to be used in the multi-user feature.
Related documents: https://help.servv.ai/hc/en-us/articles/13949847403159-Multi-Member-Feature-Allows-each-Member-to-connect-their-Zoom-and-Google-account
Please sign in to leave a comment.