With Servv, you can now set your own translations for the widgets that are used for your Events and Appointments.
Follow the steps below to set translations:
1. To set translations for any language for the Servv widgets, please navigate to "Widget->Translations" section.
2. From "Translated Languages" section, select the language you wish to have a translation for.
3. Place the translations for each word in the boxes provided under custom filters, global widget translations, event widget, and product/appointment widget sections. The translations that you put into the boxes can also be whatever you think is appropriate it doesn’t need to be a word to word translation.
4. You can also now select the default language you wish to have for your store using the new translations that you have added.
5. To have your events, appointments, in-person events, and so on appear as the default language that desire to have you must make them in the desired language. Our translation feature will not translate the titles of those products.
6. To have your locations and times for events, appointments, or in-person events to appear in your desired language you must make them in that language as our translation feature will not translate the locations and times on its own.
7. Within your store’s calendar widget you can see the options for language selection and selecting a language you translated will show you translations that you had placed otherwise the language will just show English if untranslated by you.
8. In the end it will look like this.