When an event is created in Servv, the product is created automatically in the Shopify. The number of registrants can always be limited through the Shopify product by selecting the "Track Quantity" option. Follow the steps below to limit the event registrations.
- Go to Events page in Servv and look for the event where you want to limit the registrations. Click on "View product details" option for that event. The product page will open.
- In the inventory section on the product page, select the option "Track quantity". Make sure you uncheck the option "Continue selling when out of stock". Enter the limit of registration in the Quantity field. Save the changes.
When the event will reach the limit of registration, it will show "Sold Out" option. No more customers will be able to book this event.
Display the remaining bookings to the customers:
You can also display the number of bookings left for a particular event. To enable this option follow the steps below.
- Go to app Settings > Widget page. Scroll down to the Product Page Widget section. Activate the widget and select the option " Show remaining Bookings". Save the changes.
- You can also edit this label. To edit the label go to app Settings > Labels page. In the Widget Labels section you will find the option to edit the label. Enter the text of your choice.
- In the online store, browse the event. You will see the label with number of booking left will start showing in the event's page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.