To create in-person events, follow the steps below:
1. To create a new in-person event, click on the button "Create" in the navigation bar. Next, select the option "In-Person Event" from the panel.
2. Create In-Person Event panel will open, you need to enter following details:
- Title: Title of an event
- Time Zone: Time Zone of the location where event is created
- Schedule: Date and Time when event will take place
- Price (optional): Charges for booking and attending the event
- Quantity: Number of people allowed to the event
- Duration: For how long the event will take place
- Add to Google Calendar: Add the event to google calendar for the reminder
- Description: Details of the event
- Guests List: Name and email address of the invitees you want to add (invitation will be sent to them automatically, once you add them)
3. Further, you can select filters as per requirement while you are creating the event. Following settings have been provided.
4. Once you enter the event details and select the event filters, you can create the event by selecting "Save" option in the top right of the panel. You will receive the notifications stating your event has been created and added to calendar.