With Servv, you can create and manage 1:1 virtual and in-person appointments, enabling your store customers to schedule a time slot with you according to your availability. Servv allows you to create both one-time and recurring appointments.
To create a virtual appointment, follow the steps below:
- Connect your paid Zoom account with Servv by going to Integrations > Zoom > Connect option
- After connecting your Zoom account, you can create and manage virtual appointments directly from the Servv app.
- Go to "Products" and select the "Create -> Online Appointment" option. This will open the create panel..
- Fill in the required fields in the create appointment panel and submit the appointment details.
- Once you have completed the steps above, your virtual appointment will be created. You can view list of upcoming and past appointments in the "Appointments" section.
Other articles to view for more information on appointments:
What are the fields in Create Appointment panel?