Once you have started your online event, make sure you are recording and storing it in the Zoom cloud. Once the event is over, you will see the recording will be stored in your cloud.
You can now share this recording with selected number of people by following the steps mentioned below.
- Login to your Zoom account in Zoom platform. Now go to Recordings section. There you will see list of recordings.
- Select the recording you want to share and select the "Share" button. The new window will pop-up where you can choose the settings before you share the recording.
In the window, select the option "Publicly" and save it.
Next, turn on the "On-demand registration required" option.
You can also turn on the passcode option for more security.
Now select the button "Done" given below. You settings will be saved.
- The customer will now have to register before watching the event. You can edit your registration settings by selecting the option "Registration Settings" highlighted in blue.
Here, choose the option "Manually Approve" and check the notification box which will allow Zoom to send you an email every time a customer registers for your recording. Next, save the settings.
- Now you can copy the shareable link and provide it to your customers. You can also create a FREE recording product in the Servv where customers can purchase the recording and access the recording link. When a customer will try to access the recording link, they will be redirected to the registration page.
- Once the customer registers for the recording, he/she will receive a message on their screens stating that your registration request has been submitted to the host for approval.
- On the other side you will receive an email informing you about the registration.
- Now you can go to Zoom platform and select the recording you shared. Click the option "View registrants" and you will see the list of pending approvals. You can select and approve all the registrations.
- As soon as you approve the registration, the registrants will receive the email with the link to watch the recording. They can now view the recording by selecting the button "Watch the Recording".