Servv introduces an additional feature allowing you to create Shopify products that are linked to your Zoom recordings. You can now fetch your Zoom recordings from your Zoom accounts that have been stored in the cloud and add them to your stores for your store customers.
Following are the steps on how you can fetch your Zoom recordings and add them to your Shopify stores:
- Login to the Shopify Store.
- Go to "Apps" and open Servv app in the browser.
- Click "Settings" and then click “Connect Zoom Account”. (Disconnect your Zoom account if already connected to re-authorize "recording:read" permission along with previous authorized permissions)
- Enter your Zoom account credentials to sign in. Next re-authorize the permissions.
- Your Zoom account will be connected with the Servv app.
- Click the "Create" button and then “Recording product” option.
- Next, "Create recording product" window will pop-up. You will see the list of all the recordings that have been stored in your Zoom cloud storage in the right panel. You can either select one or multiple recordings at a time. Follow “Create recording product” prompts that have been provided in left panel of the window. Create a new "recording" product.
- As you create your first recording product a new page "Recordings" will add up to your Servv navigation bar. Click "Recordings" page and view the recording product that has been created. You can also remove the recording product from your store by clicking on "Remove" option under each recording.
- You can check your "Products" in the Shopify and you will see new recording product will be created automatically.
- Your store customers can visit your online store and purchase the recordings directly from your store.
- An automated email will be sent to your store customers including the "link and password" to view and download the recording they have purchased.
NOTE: Servv will only fetch recordings that have been stored in your Zoom cloud storage.