Whenever any customer purchases the ticket to the event in your store, the customer will receive two email notifications:
- The customer will receive one email from Shopify with order details, confirming the purchase.
- The customer will receive another email from your Zoom account including the event details and the Zoom link to the event.
However, following are the prerequisites for Email notification service:
- Zoom does not allow event bookings for Free Zoom accounts. You must connect your PAID Zoom account to allow event bookings and email notifications.
- Also, make sure that customer accounts are enabled in your Shopify store. Follow the steps below to enable customer accounts.
- First, go to your store settings > Checkout.
- Next, go to "Customer accounts" section and select the option "accounts are required".
3. Check if "Confirmation emails" are enabled in your Zoom account for the events you create. Follow the steps below to check if emails are enabled in your Zoom account.
- Sign in to your Zoom account. Go to Meetings and select the meeting that you have created in the Servv app.
- As you scroll to the bottom of the meeting, you will see an option "Email Settings". Select the option.
- Next, edit the option "Confirmation Email to Registrants" and "Confirmation Email" window will pop-up. Check the box saying Send Confirmation Email to Registrants.
- Now the registrants will receive the confirmation email once they register with your event.
NOTE: Sometimes the Zoom emails may end up in the SPAM folder for few people. Make sure you ask them to check their SPAM folder if they did not receive it in their inbox.