You can view/edit/delete virtual appointments from the "Appointments" page in the Servv app. With the list of appointments, you will see following icons which will help you to manage the virtual appointments:
- Start Event: This will allow you to start the zoom call for your virtual appointments directly through the app.
- View Product Details: It will redirect you to the corresponding product which has been created in the Shopify Product page when you created the appointment. Here you can customize your appointment by adding media (images), quantity, etc.
- View Event Details: It will display all the details of your appointment where you can also see list of customers who have booked the appointment with you. It also give information about booked time slots and the available time slots.
- Edit: This will allow you to change your upcoming appointment details. The customers who has already booked the appointment will be notified through email when you will save changes to the appointment details.
- Delete: This will allow you to remove the upcoming appointment. The customers who has already booked the appointment will be notified through email when you will remove the upcoming appointment.
Other article for more information on appointment management:
How to cancel the customer's Virtual Appointment?